Wednesday March 18th 2020
Attending: Kevin, Ray, Rich, Sarah, Dan
By zoom: Jillian, Gavin, Matt, Phyllis
- Round robin introduction.
- $2000 UCCC scholarship for veterans
- Discuss Amazon donation for individuals by on Amazon not sure how to get listed
- Discuss Chateau fund raiser in the fall—Matt & Phyllis
- Attempt to contact the Bruderhof for volunteer supervisor at woodworking program Rich & Dan
- Discussion regarding the kayaking trip Kevin & Sarah
Wednesday April, 22nd 2020
Attending: Kevin Keaveny, Daniel Gagnon, Phyllis Tabler, Jillian Nadiak, Ray Cocks, Richard Cattabiani, Gavin Walters, Maggie Schoonmaker
1. Kayak trip – kick off September 5th
2.Van has been donated for the Workshop by Combined Energy Services
3.USS INTREPID confirmed that’s our landing point for Vets-On-Water
4.Event coordinator required for Vet-On-Water
5. Peer call line active and being utilized. Ulster County Covid hotline will begin using our number as a resource.
6. Vet2Vet going forward.
7. Additional funding required, COVID19 has impacted the center.